All our Daily Delight recipes are produced in a factory that also makes tuna for humans! So, you can be sure that we make use of 100% human-grade ingredients. Our tuna comes from the Western Pacific Ocean, which is where the WORLD’s freshest seafood come from! Each Pure and Jelly recipe is accompanied by a unique ingredient, to give each can an unforgettable taste!
- Select Cuts of Premium Skipjack Tuna
- Real Deboned Fresh Chicken
- No Meat By-Products, Wheat, Corn or Soy
- Appealing Source of Hydration
- Low in contaminants and calorie
- Ideal for fussy and weight-watching cats
Skipjack Tuna, Chicken, Baby Clam, Water, Rice, Lysine, Taurine and Vitamin E
Crude Protein (Min): 16%
Crude Fat (Min): 0.3%
Crude Fiber (Max): 1%
Ash (Max): 3%
Moisture (Max): 85%
Calorie Content: 51.21 Kcal/100g
Daily Delight Skipjack Tuna White & Chicken with Baby Clam is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Daily Delight is a complementary food, always feed together with dry food or complete food.
- Ideal for all breeds and life-stages.
- Daily ration for a cat is 1-2 cans per 2.5lb of body weight.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate the unused portion.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
Now the Pure Series includes 3 BRAND NEW INGREDIENTS!
- Promotes healthy reproduction, eyesight and hearing.
- An essential amino acid that is critical for normal heart muscle functions for cats - Plays a role as a precursor for the synthesis of complex fats (glycosphingolipids), that support the barrier function of the skin.
- Taurine is found almost exclusively in meat and seafood
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Important for cellular functions in the cat’s body
- Free radicals are produced as a result of external factors that affect their body such as pollution and smoke from cigarette.
- Free radicals can contribute to cell death. Vitamin E helps to protect the cell membranes and the body from free radical damage and strengthens the immune system.
- An essential amino acid that is used for the synthesis of proteins in their bodies
- Supports healthy growth in kittens
- Helps with weight management
- Cats need such amino acids because their own body cannot manufacture it themselves. Thus, it is vital that they obtain them through their diet.