F10® hand foam is an antiseptic agent that disinfects hands and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue. No rinsing is required. It is ideal for use when washing hands is not a convenient option, so keep one handy in the work desk drawer or in the car.
HOW TO USE:
F10® Disinfectant Hand Foam is a waterless hand sanitiser.
- If hands are physically soiled, wash your hands before using the hand sanitiser.
- Dispense 2-4 pumps (1-2ml) onto hands, rub over skin, covering all surfaces of hands.
- Allow hands to air dry.
- Repeat as necessary.
Includes foam dispenser head.
Quaternary ammonium and biguanidine compounds (0.09%) non-toxic ampholytic surfactants and sequesterants
Store below 30°C in dry conditions
- Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting. Give milk or water to drink.
- Eye contact: Rinse eyes with water, seek medical advise if necessary.
- Do not mix with soaps or other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.