F10® Ready-to-use Disinfectant
F10® Ready-to-use Disinfectant
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, F10® Ready-to-use Disinfectant
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, F10® Ready-to-use Disinfectant

F10® Ready-to-use Disinfectant

Regular price
$5.10
Sale price
$5.10
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

F10® Ready To Use Disinfectant is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-irritant, safe to use in a variety of ways including:

  • General disinfection of hard surfaces
  • Disinfecting pet equipment and areas: beds, bowls, floors, toys 
  • Decontamination of intact skin
  • Effective against bacteria, fungi, spores, and viruses

Safe for use on hands as a sanitiser, and can also be used as a surface disinfectant.

  • Non-toxic, non-staining, non-corrosive and biodegradable.
  • PH balanced, alcohol-free and aldehyde-free, biodegradable, and safe for use around infants and food products.

F10® is used in veterinary clinics, veterinary hospitals and zoological institutions. This product has been made up in accordance with the recommendations of the Singapore National Environmental Agency for disinfectants used to inactivate coronaviruses (COVID-19).

HOW TO USE:
Decontamination of intact skin
1. Spray F10 Ready To Use Disinfectant onto intact skin and leave to dry

Disinfection of hard surfaces
1. Pre-clean hard surfaces as necessary
2. Apply F10 Ready to Use Disinfectant as a spray, then leave to dry

This is a pre-diluted solution, and ready to use.
Store below 30°C in dry conditions.
The F10 Ready To Use has a 2-year shelf life. 

INGREDIENTS:
Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (5.4%) and Biguanide (0.4%) compounds, non-toxic ampholytic surfactants and sequesterants

PRECAUTIONS:
- Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting. Give milk or water to drink.
- Eye contact: Rinse eyes with water, seek medical advice if necessary.

WARNINGS:
- Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek medical advice and notify the registration holder (shown on bottle).