Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's East Cape, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed mutton and goat, along with a blend of wild-caught and whole fish - kahawai, white trevally, and blue mackerel. The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. It’s a perfect topper to any diet to increase palatability while adding the best of raw, or can be served as a complete meal that our cats and dogs are sure to love.
- Featuring 5 Meats & Fish: free-range & grass-fed mutton and goat, wild-caught kahawai, white trevally and mackerel
- Gently Air-Dried: Ready-serve raw alternative
- PeakPrey™ Recipes: Authentic and unmatched inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone
- Ethical & Sustainable: Free-range and grass-fed meats, local cage-free poultry and sustainably wild-caught fish
- Z-Boost™: Guaranteed min. 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp
- No unwanted carbohydrates: No grain, potato or legumes
- Highly Palatable: Complete & Balanced, feed as a main meal or topper to any food
Mutton, Goat, Whole Kahawai, Goat Tripe, Whole White Trevally, Mutton Lung, Whole Mackerel, Mutton Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussel, Goat Liver, Mutton Liver, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Goat Heart, Goat Lung, Goat Kidney, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Mutton Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Goat Bone, Salt, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
Crude Protein (min): 38%
Crude Fat (min): 32%
Crude Fibre (max): 3%
Moisture (max): 14%
Ash (max): 12%
Taurine (min): 0.20%
|Weight of Cat in kg/lbs||Low Activity Level||High Activity Level|
|1kg (2.2lbs)||16g (1/8 Cup)||20g (1/4 Cup)|
|2kg (4.4lbs)||25g (1/4 Cup)||32g (3/8 Cups)|
|3kg (6.6lbs)||33g (3/8 Cups)||42g (1/2 Cups)|
|4kg (8.8lbs)||41g (3/8 Cups)||51g (1/2 Cups)|
|5kg (11lbs)||47g (1/2 Cups)||59g (5/8 Cups)|
|6kg (13.2lbs)||53g (1/2 Cups)||66g (5/8 Cups)|
|7kg (15.4lbs)||59g (5/8 Cups)||74g (3/4 Cups)|
|8kg (17.6lbs)||64g (5/8 Cups)||81g (7/8 Cups)|
|9kg (19.8lbs)||70g (3/4 Cups)||87g (7/8 Cups)|
|10kg (22lbs)||75g (3/4 Cups)||94g (1 Cup)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
- Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day.
- Feeding Changes/Transitions: It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a 7-10 days period and gradually reducing other food.
For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.