Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's Hauraki Plains, this recipe combines free-range chicken and fresh whole eggs, local duck and turkey, along with wild-caught, whole kahawai fish. Named for its gentle winds, the fertile farmlands of the Hauraki Plains are the inspiration and the ingredient source for ZIWI Peak's Hauraki Plains Provenance recipe. This delicious blend of poultry and wild-caught fish can be served as a topper to any diet, or a complete meal. Your pet is guaranteed to enjoy each and every bite of this highly palatable ZIWI recipe.
- Featuring 5 Poultry & Fish: free-range chicken and eggs, duck and turkey, wild-caught kahawai
- Gently Air-Dried: Ready-serve raw alternative
- PeakPrey™ Recipes: Authentic and unmatched inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone
- Ethical & Sustainable: Free-range and grass-fed meats, local cage-free poultry and sustainably wild-caught fish
- Z-Boost™: Guaranteed min. 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp
- No unwanted carbohydrates: No grain, potato or legumes
- Highly Palatable: Complete & Balanced, feed as a main meal or topper to any food
Chicken, Whole Kahawai, Duck, Chicken Heart, Turkey, Chicken Necks, Chicken Liver, Whole Eggs, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Duck Bone, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver, Turkey Bone, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, DL-Methionine, Turkey Heart, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
Crude Protein (min): 38%
Crude Fat (min): 32%
Crude Fibre (max): 3%
Moisture (max): 14%
Ash (max): 12%
Taurine (min): 0.15%
|Weight of Cat in kg/lbs||Low Activity Level||High Activity Level|
|1kg (2.2lbs)||16g (1/8 Cup)||20g (1/4 Cup)|
|2kg (4.4lbs)||25g (1/4 Cup)||32g (3/8 Cups)|
|3kg (6.6lbs)||33g (3/8 Cups)||42g (1/2 Cups)|
|4kg (8.8lbs)||41g (3/8 Cups)||51g (1/2 Cups)|
|5kg (11lbs)||47g (1/2 Cups)||59g (5/8 Cups)|
|6kg (13.2lbs)||53g (1/2 Cups)||66g (5/8 Cups)|
|7kg (15.4lbs)||59g (5/8 Cups)||74g (3/4 Cups)|
|8kg (17.6lbs)||64g (5/8 Cups)||81g (7/8 Cups)|
|9kg (19.8lbs)||70g (3/4 Cups)||87g (7/8 Cups)|
|10kg (22lbs)||75g (3/4 Cups)||94g (1 Cup)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
- Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day.
- Feeding Changes/Transitions: It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a 7-10 days period and gradually reducing other food.
For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.