Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's Hauraki Plains, this recipe combines free-range chicken and fresh whole eggs, local duck and turkey, along with wild-caught, whole kahawai fish. Named for its gentle winds, the fertile farmlands of the Hauraki Plains are the inspiration and the ingredient source for ZIWI Peak's Hauraki Plains Provenance recipe. This delicious blend of poultry and wild-caught fish can be served as a topper or a complete and nutritionally balanced meal. This recipe provides high protein, real meat served as pâté for your cat to enjoy each and every bite.
- Featuring 5 Poultry & Fish: free-range chicken and eggs, duck and turkey, wild-caught kahawai
- 97% Meat, Broth, Seafood & Organs: Matches the cat’s biological needs for a rich diet in meat
- PeakPrey™ Recipes: Authentic and unmatched inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone
- Ethical & Sustainable: Free-range and grass-fed meats, local cage-free poultry and sustainably wild-caught fish
- Z-Boost™: Guaranteed min. 10% superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp
- No grain, potato or legumes: Featuring dried egg white as a natural binder
- Peak Nutrition for all cats of all breeds and life stages
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck, Whole Kahawai, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver, Whole Egg, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Egg White, Turkey, Chicken Neck, Chicken Bone, Duck Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Turkey Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement,
Folic Acid), Dried Kelp, Turkey Heart, Taurine.
Crude Protein (min) 10.5%
Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 1.0%
Moisture (max) 78%
Ash (max) 4.0%
Taurine (min.) 0.09%
- Feed Ziwi to your pet on a daily basis.
- Adult: For every 4kg/8.8lb of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans (85g) per day
- Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day.
- Feeding Changes/Transitions: It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a 7-10 days period and gradually reducing other food.
- For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
- Refrigerate once opened and use within 7 days.